Feel brave, brilliant and ready for any adventure with the brand NEW Frugi adventurers backpack! With lots of space for all your little one's essentials, the main pocket is large enough to fit A4 books and folders as well as the coordinating pack a snack lunch bag and crafty pencil case.
Ideal for back to school, this bag has a padded back and adjustable straps for extra comfort and the two stretchy side pockets fit the Frugi splish splash bottles perfectly.
Outer fabric is made from post-consumer recycled polyester - that's recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
Material: Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating. Inner: Lining made from 100% Polyester
Size: 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx. Capacity: 14 litres
Care: Wipe clean
- Colourful and fun all over Frugi print
- Carry handle and cloud name tag
- Two zip compartments with Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Sail Blue Paddling Puffins: Inspired by Frugi favourite coastal birds, this bag has contrasting Bumble Bee Yellow trims and a handy chest strap
- Rain or Shine: The return of a much-loved Frugi print, this bag has contrasting Koi Red trims and a handy chest strap
- Aqua Rainbow Roads: Inspired by the invention of the first ever motor car in 1885, this print has contrasting Flamingo Pink trims
- Polar Play: Inspired by intrepid adventures to the North and South poles, this print has contrasting Space Blue trims
- Rhino Ramble: Inspired by the world's last male Northern White Rhinoceros, this print has contrasting Bumble Bee Yellow trims
Please place your order by 11am on Wednesday 18th December for guaranteed Christmas delivery.
UK standard delivery £5.75 (FREE on orders £50 and over)
Some exceptions may occur; we cannot guarantee free delivery for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK. Please view our full delivery and returns for these postcodes.
Most products are dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. We'll let you know by email when your order has been dispatched.
Your order will normally reach you within 3-4 working days. It may take a little longer in busy periods.
If you decide you do not want your goods for whatever reason, or if you believe your goods to be faulty, please email or phone us within 14 days of delivery to comply for a full refund with no fuss.
For all enquiries please call 01726 818891 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.