Be the fastest to guess the landmarks and natural phenomena hidden behind the 5 clues and prove your skills to collect more cards!
How to play?
All the players play together. Call out the clues on your card one by one. As soon as a player thinks they have the right answer they give it out loud. Attention! You will also have to show your skill by tossing the dice on the board to collect more cards (or not).
- 80 x illustrated ridles
- 1 x rules of the game
- 1 x game board
- 1 x wooden pawn
Bioviva’s mission is to convey the following through their games:
- Notions of companionship, discovery, sharing and fun.
- Recreational and educational content that’s accessible to everyone and allows us to get to grips with issues linked to protecting the environment.
Convinced that respect for the planet must be part of a global and long-term approach, Bioviva have always made sure that their activities have the least possible impact on the environment.
From the outset, all of their games are eco-designed. That means:
- Using cardboard wedging in their boxes instead of thermally moulded plastic, thus avoiding the use of non-renewable resources.
- Using plant-based inks, and wood and paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Avoiding over-packaging in the games boxes e.g. using stickers instead of classic inner wrappings.
- Optimising the format to reduce waste paper.
- They don't use batteries.
- Choosing their suppliers and their raw materials carefully (paper, cardboard, wood, inks, dyes and varnishes) as well as where they come from to cut down on transport.
All of Bioviva games are manufactured in France and labelled 'Origine France Garantie'! Manufacturing in France permits to promote short production chains, to reduce transportation (less pollution) and contribute to the preservation of local employment.
UK standard delivery £5.75 (FREE on orders £50 and over)
Some exceptions may occur; we cannot guarantee free delivery for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK. Please view our full delivery and returns for these postcodes.
Most products are dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. We'll let you know by email when your order has been dispatched.
Your order will normally reach you within 3-4 working days. It may take a little longer in busy periods.
If you decide you do not want your goods for whatever reason, or if you believe your goods to be faulty, please email or phone us within 14 days of delivery to comply for a full refund with no fuss.
For all enquiries please call 01726 818891 or e-mail us: email@example.com.