Nature challenge introduces you to the most surprising animals that survive in extreme cold.
Discover the most endangered species, then bet against your animals’ strong features to collect all the cards and win the game.
Ready to take up the challenge?
How to play?
The snow leopard's gestation period is 96 days... Do any of the other players have an animal with a longer gestation period? Can you identify your animal’s strongest features to win the hand and collect the cards from the other players? Your species’ conservation status might change the situation! The first to collect all the cards wins the game.
- 36 cards
- 1 playing instructions
Bioviva’s mission is to convey the following through their games:
- Notions of companionship, discovery, sharing and fun.
- Recreational and educational content that’s accessible to everyone and allows us to get to grips with issues linked to protecting the environment.
Convinced that respect for the planet must be part of a global and long-term approach, Bioviva have always made sure that their activities have the least possible impact on the environment.
From the outset, all of their games are eco-designed. That means:
- Using cardboard wedging in their boxes instead of thermally moulded plastic, thus avoiding the use of non-renewable resources.
- Using plant-based inks, and wood and paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Avoiding over-packaging in the games boxes e.g. using stickers instead of classic inner wrappings.
- Optimising the format to reduce waste paper.
- They don't use batteries.
- Choosing their suppliers and their raw materials carefully (paper, cardboard, wood, inks, dyes and varnishes) as well as where they come from to cut down on transport.
All of Bioviva games are manufactured in France and labelled 'Origine France Garantie'! Manufacturing in France permits to promote short production chains, to reduce transportation (less pollution) and contribute to the preservation of local employment.
UK standard delivery £5.75 (FREE on orders £50 and over)
Some exceptions may occur; we cannot guarantee free delivery for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK. Please view our full delivery and returns for these postcodes.
Most products are dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. We'll let you know by email when your order has been dispatched.
Your order will normally reach you within 3-4 working days. It may take a little longer in busy periods.
If you decide you do not want your goods for whatever reason, or if you believe your goods to be faulty, please email or phone us within 14 days of delivery to comply for a full refund with no fuss.
For all enquiries please call 01726 818891 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.