Last order date for guaranteed Christmas delivery is 11am on Friday 18th December*. Any orders placed after this time can not be guaranteed and may be delivered in early January.
*For guaranteed Christmas delivery on plants please place your order by midnight on Sunday 13th December.
Please note the webshop will be closed from the 24th December, with limited cover over the festive period. We will open again fully on Monday 4th January 2016.
All bouquets, garlands and wreaths can be ordered up until 11am on Wednesday 23rd December for delivery on Thursday 24th December.
* You'll get free standard UK mainland delivery on all orders over £50, however some exceptions may occur.
Unfortunately for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK we cannot guarantee free delivery. As a charity we set our postage charges according to our courier and have to pass on any additional charges. If you are unsure if your postcode falls into one of these areas please phone our customer services: 01726 818891.
Affected postcodes & delivery charges are as follows:
• PO30 – PO41 (Isle of Wight) - £13.25
• HS1 – HS9, IV40 – IV56, KA27 – KA28, KW15 – KW17, PA20, PA41 – PA49, PA60 – PA78, PH41 – PH44, ZE1 – ZE3 - £39.68
• All other Highlands, Grampian and Offshore Islands - £26.59 (but please check with our customer services department to see if your postcode falls into one of these addresses)
• BT1 – BT94, IM1 – IM9 and TR21 – TR25 - £19.14
• GY1 - GY9, JE1 - JE4 - £36.21
• Alderney, Sark & Herm - £47.21
• Southern Ireland - £19.20
We can only send plants, seeds and very large products (e.g. water butts and composters) to delivery addresses in mainland UK.
For deliveries outside of the UK please call our customer services team on 01726 818891.
Bouquets, wreaths & garlands
All bouquet, wreath and garland deliveries are free. An additional £8.50 surcharge applies to a Saturday delivery only. Order your flowers before 11am the day before, and we will deliver them to you Tuesday – Friday.
- UK: £2.75
- Europe: Price on application
- Rest of the world: price on application
Plants (UK-only) and all other products:
- UK: £5.75
- Europe: Price on application.
- Rest of world: price on application.
Why we dispatch some products directly from our suppliers
This helps to reduce the products' carbon footprint as there are less transport miles. It also helps to keep costs lower.