* You'll get free standard UK mainland delivery on all orders over £50, however some exceptions may occur.
Unfortunately for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK we cannot guarantee free delivery. As a charity we set our postage charges according to our courier and have to pass on any additional charges. If you are unsure if your postcode falls into one of these areas please phone our customer services: 01726 818891.
Affected postcodes & delivery charges are as follows:
• PO30 – PO41 (Isle of Wight) - £19.10
• HS1 – HS9, IV40 – IV56, KA27 – KA28, KW15 – KW17, PA20, PA41 – PA49, PA60 – PA78, PH41 – PH44, ZE1 – ZE3 - £39.68
• All other Highlands, Grampian and Offshore Islands - £26.59 (but please check with our customer services department to see if your postcode falls into one of these addresses)
• BT1 – BT94, IM1 – IM9 and TR21 – TR25 - £19.14
• GY1 - GY9, JE1 - JE4 - £36.21
• Alderney, Sark & Herm - £47.21
• Southern Ireland - £19.20
We can only send plants, seeds and very large products (e.g. water butts and composters) to delivery addresses in mainland UK.
For deliveries outside of the UK please call our customer services team on 01726 818891.
Bouquets, wreaths & garlands
All bouquet, wreath and garland deliveries are free. An additional £8.50 surcharge applies to a Saturday delivery only. Order your flowers before 11am the day before, and we will deliver them to you Tuesday – Friday.
- UK: £2.75
- Europe: Price on application
- Rest of the world: price on application
Plants (UK-only) and all other products:
- UK: £5.75
- Europe: Price on application.
- Rest of world: price on application.
Why we dispatch some products directly from our suppliers
This helps to reduce the products' carbon footprint as there are less transport miles. It also helps to keep costs lower.
Next Day Delivery
Place your order before 12 noon for next day delivery*, see individual products for details as unfortunately we are unable to offer this service on our full range.
• Orders placed after 12 noon will be dispatched next day for delivery the following working day.
• Orders placed on Thursday after 12 noon will be delivered the following Monday as we currently do not offer a Saturday delivery.
• Orders placed after 12 noon on Friday or anytime on the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday (please note this will be affected by Bank Holidays).
If your basket contains a mixture of next day and standard delivery items you will be charged for next day and standard delivery (excluding bouquets).
Please note that free delivery over £50.00 is only available on standard delivery. If your basket contains a mixture of standard and next day you will still be charged postage, unless your standard delivery items are over a value of £50.00.
*Unfortunately we are unable to offer next day delivery on certain areas of the UK, please contact our customer service team on 01726 818891 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.