PlantBox is a cleverly simple vertical garden, with a unique watering system that makes looking after plants so easy! You can opt for the mini (3 troughs), the medium (5 troughs), or go large with 10 troughs to create a living wall 1.2 metres across. All will transform a plain wall.
It is very easy to put together, lightweight and sturdy. You create your living wall by stacking them and simply fix back to a suitable wall or frame*.
The troughs have a good planting depth for a huge range of foliage plants, perennials, annual flowering plants, vegetables, herbs and salad crops.
Each planting trough has a 1.8 litre water reservoir. That’s enough for 1 or 2 weeks, depending on location, weather and how thirsty the plants are. The reservoir and wicking-felt means that plants take up water as they need it, so you don’t need to worry about over-watering either.
No more guesswork about when to water: a water level indicator on each trough of your PlantBox living wall means the plants will tell you when they’re thirsty.
- Stackable, with strong clips to hold the troughs in place
- Water reservoir (holds 1.8 litres)
- Capillary wicking felt allows plant roots to draw up water as needed
- Water indicator tells you when to fill up
- Each planting trough is 12cm deep and holds 3-6 plants (depending on what you’re planting…)
- Suitable for ordinary, multi-purpose compost (if using four 1ltr sized plants, you will need approx. 4-5ltr of compost per PlantBox)
- Small footprint, so it’s ideal for balconies, roof gardens, patios or conservatories.
- Easily attached to boundary walls, fence posts, balcony railings or conservatory walls.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic, making the most of our household recycling
- Made in England
Size: L60cm x H20cm x D15cm (meaning maximum versatility)
*Note: PlantBox requires fixing back to a suitable wall or structure to avoid serious injury.
This item is being sent direct from the supplier so will arrive separately to other items ordered.
UK standard delivery £5.75 (FREE on orders £50 and over)
Some exceptions may occur; we cannot guarantee free delivery for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK. Please view our full delivery and returns for these postcodes.
If you decide you do not want your goods for whatever reason, or if you believe your goods to be faulty, please email or phone us within 14 days of delivery to comply for a full refund with no fuss.
For all enquiries please call 01726 818891 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.