House of Margaux organic, full-length nude romper is decorated all-over serpentine and botanical print featuring two metal press buttons on the shoulders for easy dressing.
The rompers are perfect for all year round. Worn alone in the summer months will give a cooler, looser fit and layers can be added in the winter for extra warmth.
The rompers can be worn by babies and toddlers, making these lovely, soft, 100% organic cotton rompers perfect for handing down and reusing amongst family and friends.
Material: Organic Cotton Knit Ultra is a 100% certified organic cotton fabric with an interlock knit construction. You can be sure it is kind to the most delicate of skin.
Care: For best results machine wash inside out at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle using phosphate-free detergent, iron inside out and dry naturally.
- Each romper from 6 months has a House of Margaux label on the inside, they're not used on newborn to avoid any annoyance that might arise from a sewn in label.
- Items are lovingly handmade and because of this, the pattern placement will be different on each item but this makes each one beautifully unique.
- It’s normal for organic cotton to have minimal shrinkage after the first wash; this is planned into our sizing. Estimated shrinkage: 9-11% in length and 5-7% in width. They'll be true to size after the first wash.
- Printed using ecologically-safe Ultra-Color technology.
- The seams are overlocked for a professional finish.
UK standard delivery £5.75 (FREE on orders £50 and over)
Some exceptions may occur; we cannot guarantee free delivery for a small number of postcodes in remote areas of mainland UK. Please view our full delivery and returns for these postcodes.
Most products are dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. We'll let you know by email when your order has been dispatched.
Your order will normally reach you within 3-4 working days. It may take a little longer in busy periods.
If you decide you do not want your goods for whatever reason, or if you believe your goods to be faulty, please email or phone us within 14 days of delivery to comply for a full refund with no fuss.
For all enquiries please call 01726 818891 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.