Win a Family Pack to see Hall For Cornwall’s Christmas show
We’ve joined forces with Hall For Cornwall to give one of you the chance to win a Family Pack of tickets (four people with a minimum of two children) to their Christmas show, ‘Sleeping Beauty’. This competition is now closed.
Edward 'Kernow King' Rowe and Granville Saxton return in this year's Christmas show, Sleeping Beauty, the final chapter in a trilogy of adventures featuring our much loved Cornishman, Kenwyne and his extended family.
Disaster has befallen the Kingdom of King Mark. Beloved Princess Rose has been struck down by an ancient curse which forces her to sleep for an eternity, the King is nowhere to be seen and sinister forces are plotting to take his power. What we need is a hero. But is there anyone brave enough to take on this princely quest? Who will defeat the dreaded dragon Leatherclaw and awaken our sleeping beauty with true love's kiss?
The lucky winner will be able to choose from one of the following shows:
- Thursday 14 Dec, 2.30pm
- Monday 18 Dec, 6.30pm
- Tuesday 19 Dec, 6.30pm
For more information on the show, visit the Hall For Cornwall website.
How to enter
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Closing date is midnight, Tuesday 12 December 2017.
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize of a Hall For Cornwall Family Pack consisting of tickets to see ‘Sleeping Beauty’.
- The ‘Family Pack’ is valid for four people, minimum two children, visiting as a group.
- The winner will be able to choose from the following shows (subject to availability): Thursday 14 Dec, 2.30pm, Monday 18 Dec, 6.30pm or Tuesday 19 Dec, 6.30pm.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Tuesday 12 December 2017. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or above, excluding employees of Hall For Cornwall, the Eden Project or anyone else connected with this promotion (or members of their families).
- Only one entry per person/per email address. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
- Entry to the competition is free. No purchase necessary.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Hall For Cornwall reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons beyond its control.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If the winner cannot be reached, Hall For Cornwall reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at random. For winner’s details, please email email@example.com within eight weeks of the draw date.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.