Win a two-night stay at the stylish St Moritz hotel
We’ve teamed up with St Moritz in North Cornwall to give you the chance to win a two-night break in one of their newly refurbished Family Garden Suites, plus lunch in their luxurious Sea Side restaurant. This competition is now closed.
Located in Trebetherick, with views across the stunning Camel Estuary and Atlantic Ocean, close to Rock and Padstow and within five minutes of the beaches at Daymer Bay and Polzeath, St Moritz is the ideal destination for a relaxing beach stay, indulgent spa break, or family get-together.
There's a Cowshed spa, indoor and outdoor pool, gym, two restaurants serving local fresh gourmet food, a bar and not forgetting the free shuttle service in the hotel Land Rover.
The prize consists of the following, for a family of up to four (two adults and two children under 12 years):
- Two nights in a Family Garden Suite
- Breakfast on both mornings
- Lunch in the Sea Side restaurant
How to enter
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
Please note that the prize is subject to availability, and cannot be taken during July, August or over school holidays. The closing date for the competition is midnight, Sunday 31 December 2017.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per household. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- The prize draw is to win a two-night break at the St Moritz Hotel plus lunch for a family of up to four (two adults and two children under 12 years). The prize is subject to availability, cannot be taken during July, August or over school holidays, and must be taken by 31 December 2018.
- The prize is as described, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If contact cannot be made with the winner within 14 days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- For winner’s details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within eight weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, St Moritz, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 31 December 2017. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.