Evening meals in the Mediterranean Biome
Enjoy a delicious alfresco-style evening dinner in our Biome. Our fully waitered table service means you can sit back and relax amongst the olive trees, herbs and flowers while we do all the work. Tables are bookable in the evening, but we begin serving food at noon.
Special opening offer: free drink
We'd like you to raise a glass to celebrate our new venue, so we're offering a free drink for everyone in your group when you pre-book. Cheers! To claim your free drink, reserve a table between 5.30pm and 8.30pm on any Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evening up until 1 May 2014. Simply quote ‘Free Drink Please’ to your waiter on arrival.
Make a reservation
Table bookings are available between 5.30pm and 8.30pm, please see below for a list of the dates available. Guests with pre-booked tables get free entry into the Eden Project after 5pm (please note that the Rainforest Biome will be closed). On some evenings you'll have exclusive access to our peaceful Biome once our site has closed. Please bring your email confirmation to our ticketing desks as proof of booking.
Please use the online booking service below to book a table in the Med Terrace. Select meal as 'Dinner' on the calendar and it will display a choice of reservation times. If you have any difficulties making an online reservation, please call us on 01726 818571 before 5pm.
Choose from a delicious menu
Our full table service means you can sit back and relax amongst the olive trees, herbs and Mediterranean flowers while we do all the work. See the menu below, or download as a PDF here.
- Mixed olive selection (V)
- Tomato, garlic and rosemary focaccia (v) accompanied with Cornish rape seed oil and balsamic vinegar
- Eden’s antipasti (V): marinated artichokes, stuffed vine leaves, stuffed peppers, balsamic onion, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated olives and Eden-baked focaccia
- Cornish antipasti: Coppa ham, chorizo, Cornish crumbly sweet-roasted peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, marinated olives, Cornish rapeseed oil with balsamic vinegar and Eden-baked focaccia
- Chargrilled langoustines: Cornish pastis, fennel and chilli aioli
- Fritto calamari In a crisp Cornish Korev beer batter with salsa verdi
- Vegetable fritto misto in a crisp Cornish Korev beer batter with garlic aioli
- Baked Helford camembert with vermouth served with thyme and focaccia toast
- Pasta penné coated in a fresh tomato sauce
- Authentic Spanish paella: a traditional saffron infused paella with chorizo, chicken, prawns, Fowey mussels served with Eden-baked focaccia
- Pizza margherita: mozzarella, beef tomato, and fresh basil pesto
- Authentic Spanish paella: a traditional saffron infused paella with chorizo, chicken, prawns, Fowey mussels and langoustines served with Eden-baked focaccia
- Griddled sardines with a mint, shallot, lemon and chilli dressing, and Eden-baked focaccia
- Spinach and ricotta tortelloni: a filled pasta served with a fragrant sage and lemon butter finished with toasted pine nuts and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
- Prawn tortelloni: a filled pasta served with a rosa vodka sauce, tomatoes, chilli, parsley and cream
- Margherita: mozzarella, beef tomato, and fresh basil pesto
- Prosciutto: Cornish Coppa ham, beef tomato, mozzarella, basil and Parmigiano reggiano
- Polpette: beef meatball, Cornish pancetta, cream and oregano
- Pizza Antipasti: marinated artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, sweet roasted peppers, Cornish crumbly and fresh thyme
- Garlic sour dough with garlic butter and mozzarella, or Cornish crumbly cheese and sweet red onions
- Heritage tomato salad: wild rocket, fragrant basil, lemon and Cornish rapeseed oil
- Crisp green salad (v): watercress, chicory, cucumber and spring onions, with a mustard, Mediterranean herb and Cornish rapeseed oil dressing
- Italian vegetable of the day (v) with olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar and sunflower seeds
- Decadent chocolate brownie: brownie, chocolate and vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, grated chocolate and whipped cream
- Eden tiramisu: espresso, mascarpone, savoiardi biscuits, Marsala & chocolate
- Lemon posset with an Eden baked shortbread
- Affogato: Cornish vanilla ice cream, an Origin espresso shot and whipped cream
- Eden Extraordinary Ice Cream: three scoops of Roskilly’s Cornish ice cream, please ask for today’s flavours.
- Fruits of the rainforest: coconut and baobab ice cream, mango frozen yoghurt and passion fruit puree