On-site accommodation: YHA Eden Project
- Private rooms from £39
- 58 en-suite bedrooms with TVs
- Open throughout the year
- Get 20% off your next stay with discount code YHEDEN-052
YHA Eden Project is the most convenient place to stay for your visit to Eden. It accommodates guests in modern bedrooms made from shipping containers, in keeping with our ethos of sustainability.
These comfortable rooms are equipped with all the conveniences you expect from YHA and much more, including TVs in each room, and full air conditioning, making them a fantastic base for your holiday in Cornwall. With their clever use of space and high specification bathrooms, the rooms are perfect for families and individual travellers.
The hostel and campsite are open throughout the year.
Private rooms from £39
Food and drink
The Eden Project has a variety of cafés catering for all tastes, including vegetarians, vegans and those on gluten-free diets – open during Eden Project opening hours. In peak season you'll even have the opportunity to dine in the Eden Project's famous Biome for an evening meal.
At the hostel, we offer a light snack menu of sandwiches and paninis, plus hot and cold drinks and a licensed bar. You can also pre-order breakfast at the hostel.
How to book
Need to know
- Claim 20% off your next stay with discount code YHEDEN-052. Valid on stays until 31/12/2019. Promotional T&Cs apply, see YHA website for details.
- Toiletries and towels are not supplied as standard; however, guests are invited to rent or buy YHA towels at reception.
- You can purchase tickets to access the main Eden Project visitor facility on this website at a discounted price as part of an accommodation booking. Simply book your accommodation online as normal and add Eden Project Tickets to your booking at the checkout.
- Dogs are not permitted at YHA Eden Project.
- Reception opening times: 7.30–9.30am and 5–10pm.
Free wifi in communal areas.
We welcome school groups at YHA Eden Project. Find out more about accommodation and activity packages for schools.
They are luxuriously appointed and very comfortable indeed... the staff are welcoming and helpful.
It was lovely to be able to remain on the site after closing time, watching the moon rise over the Biomes and listening to the owls hooting.
My kids lost their minds with excitement when they saw that they would be sleeping on bunk beds... they enjoyed the quirky surroundings and inspecting every cupboard and drawer.