You'll find a wide range of food and drink for children in the restaurants and cafes around Eden. This page gives details of what's on offer for your little ones in each outlet.
We came second in the 2018 Soil Association’s league table of children’s food at UK attractions, which ranks the nation's top family attractions according to the healthy eating value of the meals available.
- Where: in the Link Building between the Biomes
Children's pick-n-mix options
Our children’s pick-n-mix option for £5.95 allows your little ones to choose three food items and a drink from the following selection:
- Cheddar cheese wrap
- Home-cooked ham wrap
- Mixed veg sticks
- Cocktail sausages and dip pot
- Pasta and med veg pot (made with gluten-free pasta)
- Fresh grape pot
- Piece of fruit
- ‘Get Fruity’ bar – a 100% pressed fruit bar
- Eden-made jelly pot
- Raisin pot
- Burts sea salt crisps
- Joosed Junior apple and blackcurrant drink
- Joosed Junior apple drink
- Joosed Junior apple and orange drink
- Still water.
Hot meals for children
Recommended for children aged eight and under.
- Sticky lemon chicken drumsticks, £5.50
Served with parsley potatoes and peas or salad.
- Fishcakes, £5.50
A sustainable white fish and smoked mackerel fishcake with parsley, dill and mustard, in a crisp panko crumb with a lemon wedge and Cornish harissa ketchup, served with winter greens or garden peas.
- Mac ‘n’ cheese, £5.25
Served with winter greens or garden peas.
Med Terrace Restaurant
- Where: the restaurant is open for the winter inside the Link Building between the Biomes
Enjoy delicious food inspired by our Mediterranean Biome:
- 5-inch margherita pizza, £5
- 5-inch prosciutto ham pizza, £5.50
- Penne pasta coated in a tomato and fresh herb sauce with grated mozzarella, £4.50
- Penne pasta coated in basil pesto, topped with grated mozzarella, £4.50
Eden Coffee House
- Where: in the Visitor Centre, at the main entrance to Eden
Here we offer the same children’s pick-n-mix range found in Eden Kitchen (see above).