Med Terrace restaurant
- Open every day
- Evening meals on selected dates
- Mediterranean cuisine (pizzas, pasta, paella, desserts)
- In the Med Biome
Enjoy sensational food inspired by the flavours of the Mediterranean, in the heart of the Mediterranean Biome. You can also join us for an evening meal during October half-term.
'Food was fresh and fantastic. Great choice.'
You can simply drop in for lunch at the Med Terrace restaurant between 12 noon and 3pm, or book a table for the evening on selected dates during school holidays. To make an evening reservation please use the booking system below.
The menu features Mediterranean dishes such as:
- Eden’s antipasti: mixed olives, sweet peppers, stuffed vine leaves and more – with Eden’s freshly baked focaccia
- Authentic Spanish Paella
- Lamb Tagine
- Pancetta Macaroni
- Stone Baked Pizza: Agnello Speziato, Blanco, Prosciutto or Margherita
- Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Salad
- Chocolate Brownie
Book an evening meal
We’re open on selected evenings throughout the school holidays – with bookings available at slots ranging from 5.30-8pm. Our fully waitered table service means you can sit back and relax amongst the olive trees, herbs and Mediterranean flowers while we do all the work.
The Med Terrace restaurant is bookable on the following evenings in 2018. Please use the booking engine below (be sure to select a date and the 'Med Terrace - Dinner' option on the 'select meal' dropdown), then bring the confirmation email with you to our Ticketing Desks.