Easter at Eden
- Dates: 18–23 Apr 2017
- Eden open 9.30am-6pm each day
- Price: Included in admission to Eden
Get involved in all sorts of family fun trails and activities in the week after Easter weekend. All activities are included in your Eden admission ticket!
Big Bug Challenge with National Geographic Kids
Meet the Nat Geo Explorers who will set your family off on the Big Bug Challenge. Let your imaginations run wild in this madcap theatrical experience, where you'll learn about weather and encounter all sorts of characters – including a giant dung beetle.
- 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm. Meet by the Cloud Bridge on the brand new Rainforest Canopy Walkway Weather Maker. The 30-minute experience is ideal for 0-7-year-olds
Settle down for a real story in the Med Biome Citrus Grove, told by our wonderful team of Storytellers.
- 12pm and 2pm – Come and listen to a myth, legend or fairytale
- 1pm and 3pm – 'The Weather Maker', a fun and interactive story
Pukka tea tasting
Come and sample delicious herbal brews inside the Pukka Tea Box.
- 11am and 2pm
Meet the Rainforest plants
The Narrators will be in the our Biome talking about the diverse plants in the Rainforest. For more information look at the ‘What’s On’ board by the Info Kiosk in the Link Building between the Biomes.
- 11am – 4pm (Tuesday 18 – Friday 21 April only)