Halloweden: October half-term, Cornwall
- Dates: 20 October - 4 November 2018
- Times: 9.30am – 6pm daily
- Price: Most activities included within Eden admission ticket
Join us in 2018 for an all-new Halloweden offer, as we invite you into a beautiful and mysterious world full of magical beasts and mythical creatures.
A fortnight of magical activities
- Come face to face with a dragon: Look out as you wander around Eden as some legendary beasts will be roaming freely around the gardens. Who – or what – might you encounter?
- Browse the Medieval Marketplace: Create a magical animal feed potion, and decorate a lucky amulet charm to take away. Venture into a Petting Zoo with a difference – home to a menagerie of unusual creatures – but be careful as human fingers can make an enticing snack!
Take on a beastly challenge: Dare to step up for a series of challenges (from the gruesome to the slimy) that will uncover the antidote to save an intrepid adventurer – but hurry, time is running out…
Discover myths and legends: Venture on a spooky trail to learn about mythical creatures from around the world, and join the Eden Storytellers for tales and tips on caring for your own creature!
Come along for a skate on our chilling ice rink (extra charge applies).
Little Monsters' Ball Halloween disco
- Saturday 27 October 2018
Get your fancy dress on and join us for an evening of fang-tastic fun, including a spine-tingling disco, fire dancing and acrobatics, and an ice rink to chill you to the bone...
'Absolutely loved it. Hats off to Eden.'