Halloweden: October half-term, Cornwall
- Dates: 20 October - 4 November 2018
- Times: 9.30am – 6pm daily
- Price: Most activities included within Eden admission ticket
This half-term we bring you a spooktacular special that will delight children and grown-ups alike...nearer the time we'll post more details on this page of the activities on offer.
'Absolutely loved it. Hats off to Eden.'
What happened last year
In 2017, we put on a range of Roald Dahl-themed activities.
- The Witches: An essential witch spotter’s training session.
- Fantastic Mr Fox: Tunnel into the farm to sneak out plump chickens and juicy apples, but beware...Boggis, Bunce and Bean are never far from the scene.
- The Twits: Enter Mr and Mrs Twit’s house where terrible tricks and pranks await. Eyeballs, worms and tangled beards are the order of the day - are you brave enough to step inside?
- The BFG: Enter a mystical, magical world as you tiptoe your way through The BFG’s cave to the dream making station. But sshhh....sleeping giants lie in wait.
- Matilda: Every day is sports day at Crunchem Hall! Dare to enter the schoolyard and try out some near impossible challenges. But be careful – no one wants to end up in The Chokey!
Come along for a skate on our chilling ice rink (extra charge applies).
Little Monsters' Ball Halloween disco
- Saturday 27 October 2018
Get your fancy dress on and join us for an evening of fang-tastic fun, including a spine-tingling disco, fire dancing and acrobatics, and an ice rink to chill you to the bone...