Halloween disco: Little Monsters' Ball
Get your fancy dress on and join us for an evening of fang-tastic fun, including spine-tingling discos, tasty treats in our cafés, and an ice rink to chill you to the bone.
Families love dressing up for this annual Halloween outing! We’re yet to reveal our spooky fun for the night, but you can expect to:
- Shake your bones at our legendary disco with Raver Tots (6.30–8.30pm in the Med Biome)
- Listen to a spine-tingling story
- Explore ghoulish trails around our Biomes
- Enjoy ghoulish grub, face painting, and a skate on our chilling rink*
*These activities are not included within the price of the ticket.
- The ball starts at 6pm, but you’re welcome to arrive at Eden from 5pm, as long as you have a Little Monsters’ Ball ticket.
- Last admission to the ball is at 7.30pm, and Eden will close at 9pm
- You don't need a general Eden admission ticket to attend – just a Little Monsters' Ball ticket.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times, with a maximum of four children per adult. Children under three can attend free of charge.
- Tickets to this event will go on sale to the general public at 10am on Thursday 19 September.
- Eden Project Members benefit from an exclusive priority booking window to purchase tickets for our 2019 Little Monsters' Ball (from 10am on Friday 13 September until 10am on Thursday 19 September). Find out more.
We heartily encourage kids and adults to dress up for the event. Just a note of caution: if you have booked to ice skate, please do ensure your costume will not restrict you on the ice or cause damage or obstruction to other skaters!