Little Monsters' Ball Facebook competition: terms and conditions
Win four tickets to the Little Monsters' Ball at Eden on 27 October as part of our Halloweden spooktacular, by entering our Facebook competition. This competition is now closed.
About the Little Monsters' Ball
Don your most frightful fancy dress for an evening of fang-tastic fun! There’ll be spine-tingling discos, tasty treats in our cafés, and an ice rink to chill you to the bone…
The Little Monsters’ Ball is part of our two-week Halloweden extravaganza.
Competition terms and conditions
This competition is now closed.
All entries must be received by 11.59pm on Friday 19 October 2018. Please read the terms and conditions below.
- How to enter: Internet access and Facebook account required to enter. ‘Like’ and comment on the competition post (beginning ‘Calling all little monsters...’). You may wish to share the post so your friends and family can also enter, however this is not a necessary requirement.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per Facebook account only. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- There is one prize which consists of a four tickets to the Little Monsters' Ball at the Eden Project on 27 October 2018. One winner will be picked at random from all valid entries received and will be notified via Facebook on Monday 22 October 2018. At point of winner notification, the winner will be asked to supply a valid email address for further information to be sent to.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the chosen winner will receive the prize as detailed above following the closing date. If the winner cannot be reached, the Eden Project reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn.
- The name and county of the winner will be available on this page within three months of the closing date. By entering this promotion, you consent to the use of this information being used in this manner.
- The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by 11.59pm on Friday 19 October 2018.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website.
- The promoter monitors entrants’ responses to this promotion and any responses which are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion. Compliance will be judged on the context, medium, audience, and prevailing standards. The promoter reserves the right to remove any answers in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG, UK