Win tickets to the 100th Eden Session!
100 pairs of tickets to the 100th Eden Session, on 23 June 2019.
How to enter
This competition is now closed.
The competition closes at 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 19 June 2019. The winners will be notified by Friday 21 June 2019.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household permitted. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- Entries close at 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 19 June 2019. The winners will be notified by Friday 21 June.
- There are 100 prizes to be won, each prize comprising a pair of tickets to the 100th Eden Session at the Eden Project, on 23 June 2019. Each ticket also includes entry to the Eden Project on Sunday 23 June and Monday 24 June 2019.
- The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, winners agree to be bound by standard Eden Sessions terms and conditions.
- Winners will be picked at random on Thursday 20 June 2019. The draw will be independently witnessed and the first 100 names drawn at random will receive the prize as detailed above. If contact cannot be made with the winner by email or phone within 24 hours of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made. Winners will be notified by Friday 21 June 2019.
- For winner’s details, please email email@example.com within eight weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, Eden Sessions, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- The Eden Project shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the draw at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.