Win two tickets to Gary Barlow and an overnight stay at The Pier House Hotel
We’ve teamed up with St Austell Brewery to give you the chance to win two tickets to our sold-out Gary Barlow gig on 6 June, plus a one-night stay at The Pier House Hotel. This competition is now closed.
We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on two tickets to our sold out Gary Barlow gig on Wednesday 6 June 2018, as well as accommodation for the night.
Our friends at St Austell Brewery, owners of The Pier House Hotel in nearby Charlestown, are offering up a one-night stay (on a bed and breakfast basis) after the gig. On arrival, you’ll be welcomed with a glass of prosecco each, plus enjoy a two-course pre-gig dinner in the recently refurbished hotel restaurant.
Situated on Charlestown’s Georgian harbour and famous for its appearance in Poldark, The Pier House Hotel boasts 27 delightful bedrooms. Just a few miles from Eden, it’s the ideal base for a Sessions gig.
How to enter
Fill in the entry form at the bottom of this page.
The closing date for the competition is midnight, Monday 30 April 2018.
Terms and conditions
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per household. Automated entries will not be accepted.
- The prize consists of two tickets to our Eden Sessions Gary Barlow gig on Wednesday 6 June 2018, plus accommodation for two people at The Pier House Hotel on Wednesday 6 June, a prosecco reception upon arrival (to the hotel) and a two-course pre-gig dinner in the hotel restaurant.
- The prize is as described, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No other expenses, including travel, are included as part of the prize.
- The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If contact cannot be made with the winner within 14 days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
- For winner’s details, please email email@example.com within eight weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Eden Project, St Austell Brewery, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Monday 30 April 2018. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
- The Eden Project reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.