Waitrose promotion terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions for the Waitrose promotion below.
- The offer stickers entitles the bearer to a two for one discount on up to two full price day tickets bought in one transaction.
- Two stickers per transaction and per visitor.
- Entrance for children under five years of age is free of charge.
- Stickers must be presented upon entrance into the Eden Project and surrendered to the ticket seller.
- The offer cannot be used for pre-bookings.
- The offer cannot be used on family tickets.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, reward/loyalty program, Friends membership, group booking, online tickets, rail or bus inclusive offers or events or concerts for which there is a separate charge.
- Visitors are advised that not all areas may be operational on the day of their visit.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- These stickers are not for resale, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- The stickers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The stickers are valid from 25 July 2017 – 31 December 2019, and are subject to the standard Eden Project operating calendar.
- Admission prices are subject to change.
- The Eden Project shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Eden Project also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Please visit our opening hours page in advance to confirm opening times and prices.
Promoter: The Eden Project, Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG, UK