Visiting the Eden Project with your dog
You can bring your dog into our outdoor gardens at no extra charge.
Rules for dogs visiting Eden
Dogs can enjoy the miles of outdoor paths at Eden but won’t be allowed in the Biomes or other undercover areas, apart from the Visitor Centre (including the ticketing hall and shop). We are confident dogs will behave but there are a few ground rules for owners.
Dogs should be:
- kept on a lead at all times
- with their handlers at all times
- only be walked on paths
- kept away from play areas
- not taken into buildings other than the Visitor Centre.
Owners should stick to the number one rule of ensuring all dog mess is promptly and properly disposed of in the special bins provided.
Aggressive dogs are not permitted into the Eden Project. We reserve the right to refuse entry to, or remove, any dog thought to be dangerous to visitors or other dogs.
Dogs are not permitted at the Eden Sessions music and comedy concerts.
Because some of our paths are narrow we prefer that you only have one dog per person, but will allow a maximum of two.
Dog strollers are permitted into the Eden Project but, as with dogs on leads, must not taken into buildings other than the Visitor Centre.
- Dedicated dog waste bins.
- Water for dogs.
- Undercover dining area for dogs on the terrace outside the Eden Bakery.
- Shaded parking shelters in four car parks: Orange, Melon, Cherry and Lemon. The shelters in Orange car park have a water tap.
We love that we are allowed to play at the Eden Project, too. Woof!Maisy, black working cocker spaniel (picture above)