On foot or bike
Several walking and cycling trails come right past Eden, and you get a discount for coming on bike or foot. See below for maps, directions and public transport links.
Discount tickets when you arrive by foot or bike
We want as many of you to walk or cycle to Eden as possible, so we’re offering you discount tickets when you arrive at the admissions desk (we can’t give these discounts on advanced tickets bought online). See our tickets and prices to find out how much you can save. Please note that this discount only applies to standard admissions and not in conjunction with any other offer.
Walk to Eden Project: directions and maps
- Explore Cornwall’s mining heritage along the Clay Trails (Eden was built in a clay pit) on 4-5-mile walking/cycling/horse-riding routes. Download the Clay Trails leaflet (PDF).
- Walk from Luxulyan railway station (on the Newquay branch line) on a 2.5-mile section of the Saints’ Way. Download directions on foot from Luxulyan to Eden Project (PDF).
Cycle to Eden Project: directions and maps
- Cycle from St Austell rail and bus station to the Eden Project
Download St Austell to Eden cycling directions (PDF)
- Cycle from Par rail station to the Eden Project
Download Par to Eden cycling directions (PDF)
- Explore Cornwall’s mining heritage along the off-road Clay Trails.
See Clay Trails cycling directions to Eden Project.
- Follow Sustran’s on-road national cycling route 3, which runs past the Eden Project.
See on-road cycling directions to Eden Project.
- Cycle from Luxulyan railway station along a 2.5-mile section of country road.
Download Luxulyan to Eden cycling directions (PDF).
Bike racks and luggage lockers
- Lock your bike to one of our bike racks, in our patrolled car park.
- Leave your luggage in our lockers (you’ll need a £1 coin, which is returnable).
Recharging your e-bike battery
If you ride an e-bike with a removable battery, Eden will charge up the battery while you visit. Simply take the battery down to the ticketing hall with you, and hand it over at the Admission Information Desk. You can then collect it, all charged up, when you are ready to leave.