The Eden Project is usually open every day of the year except for 24 and 25 December (so that our staff can spend Christmas at home). We'll also be closed every Monday and Tuesday for five weeks in January and early February 2014 for essential maintenance and staff training.
Check our full opening times below, because sometimes we open later into the evening with a special programme of events, and on some days we have to close the Biomes (greenhouses) a bit earlier to keep the plants healthy. Every day, the last entry to the Rainforest and Mediterranean Biomes is half an hour before Eden closes.
|Site gates open (for parking)||Ticket desks open||Biomes open||Last entry at ticket desk||Eden closes|
|22 November – 20 December|
|Mondays to Thursdays
|Fridays (The site will shut at 6pm but the ice rink will remain open til 9pm.)
|Christmas and New Year period|
|Sat 21 Dec
|Sun 22 & Mon 23 Dec
|Tues 24 & Weds 25 Dec
|Thurs 26 Dec
|Fri 27 & Sat 28 Dec
|Sun 29, Mon 30, Tues 31 Dec & Wed 1, Thurs 2 & Fri 3 Jan
|Sat 4 Jan
|Sun 5 Jan
|6 January – 14 February|
|Mondays and Tuesdays
|Wednesdays to Fridays
Please note that Eden will close every Monday and Tuesday for five weeks in January and early February 2014. The dates are January 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 and February 3-4. This is to allow time for essential maintenance and staff training.
Early closing of the Biomes
On the following days the Rainforest Biome will close early for spraying.
- Monday 11 November: last entry at 1.30pm, Biome closes at 2pm
- Monday 18 November: last entry at 1.30pm, Biome closes at 2pm
- Monday 25 November: last entry at 1.30pm, Biome closes at 2pm
- Monday 2 December: last entry at 1.30pm, Biome closes at 2pm
- Monday 9 December: last entry at 1.30pm, Biome closes at 2pm
- Monday 16 December: last entry at 1.30pm, Biome closes at 2pm
On the following days the Mediterranean Biome will close early for private functions.
- Saturday 22 March 2014: last entry at 2.30pm, Biome closes at 3pm and reopens at 4.15pm