Outdoor Garden at the Eden Project
Our vibrant global garden tells the fascinating story of plants, and how we use them for things like medicine, fuels, materials and food the world over.
In our beautifully transformed clay pit in Cornwall, you'll find over 80 exhibits, including unusual plant combinations, unique sculpture and quirky information displays.
Top 10 things to see in Eden's Outdoor Garden
- Global allotments, an inspiration for grow your own enthusiasts
- Secluded spots and hidden corners in our Wild Cornwall area
- The Nest, a huge climbing frame to keep the kids busy
- The Spiral Garden, planted to stimulate all your senses
- Plants which give us fuel
- Myth and folklore, a secret garden telling the stories behind plants
- The giant wooden ship, set in a sea of tea leaves
- Our massive sculpture made entirely of waste
- Hops and barley, the magic ingredients for beer, in our brewing display
- Hemp, the famous plant that goes into clothes and car panels worldwide