- Packages and discounts available for groups of 15 or more arriving by coach or minibus
- Guided tours available
- 20% off group rate for winter season visits**
The Eden Project is an excellent place to visit as a group with a range of packages and discounts available for bookings of 15 or more people arriving by coach or minibus.
Group rates are available for 2017 and 2018 and we're continuing to offer a further 20% off the group rate for visits during the winter season.**
- If there are 15 or more of you arriving at Eden by coach or minibus, you'll benefit from further discounts when you pre-book your visit below.
We welcome groups of all ages and interests to Eden, with so much to see and do, including a seasonal events programme, we would recommend allowing a minimum of 4½ hours for a visit. You will need to be pre-book and to allow us time to make your visit as welcoming as possible and please allow a minimum of one week's notice. Check out our calendar for forthcoming events.
Full details, including prices, are available below; however, if you would like to contact our dedicated Groups Co-ordinator, call 01726 811903 or email email@example.com.
2018 rates and benefits are available, for full information please see our booking Information 2018 brochure.
The discounted rates* listed below are only available for groups of 15 or more paying admissions arriving by coach or minibus: book online. Group benefits do not apply to special events unless otherwise stated, cannot be used to obtain an annual pass or in conjunction with any other offer.
- Seniors: £11
- Adults: £14.75
- Children: £7
- Students: £10.75
*Prices include VAT.
** Winter rates offer only applicable for 15+ visitors arriving by coach.
For full 2018 info, please see Groups booking information 2018 (PDF).
Please note: If you don't have the minimum pax number on arrival you will be charged for 15 persons. If you come with less than 10 persons, you'll be charged our full entry price. By fulfilling your visit, you are in agreement to these terms.
People eligible for free entry
The total group number should exclude any person eligible for free entry as listed below:
- one coach driver (per coach)
- one group organiser, tour escort or Blue Badge Guide (per coach)
- child aged under five
- free entry for essential personal assistant per visitor with a disability
- Eden Member or Annual Passholder.
Guided tours and guidebooks
If you want your group to get even more out of their visit, find out about our guided tours and guidebooks here.
Benefits of booking as a group
- One free driver's entry per coach and £10 complimentary catering voucher (minimum group size of 15 paying admission).
- One free tour leader, group organiser per coach and a complimentary £5 voucher if the group numbers 25 or more.
- Approximate numbers only are needed at the time of booking.
- No deposit: full payment will be taken on the day.
- Free coach parking and dedicated drop-off point within a few minutes' walk of the Visitor Centre. Our coach park facilities include toilets, covered seating area and a catering outlet in peak season.
- Free coach wash.
- Coach drivers' rest room and facilities.
Food and group catering discounts
Why not include catering vouchers for our excellent catering outlets in your group's package? The vouchers are accepted in any of our main catering areas and give flexibility of where and what to eat on the day. The vouchers need to be pre-ordered; however, we offer a 20% discount when they are purchased en-bloc on arrival (available in £2.50 and £5 values, £100 minimum purchase apply). Find out more about our food and drink outlets.
The discount will be applied at the point of purchasing. No change is given when the vouchers are used in payment. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and unused vouchers cannot be refunded at the end of the day.
Arrival, departure and access
- Your coach will be met by our team in Banana Coach Park (drop-off and pick-up point). Our team will endeavor to board all coaches to welcome visitors to Eden.
- The coach park is only a few minutes' walk to the Visitor Centre (entrance of the Project); however, if you have any concerns regarding mobility, please check out the assistance we can offer via our Access Guide.
- Departure time will be agreed with the group on arrival. We recommend allowing 30 minutes to return to Banana Coach Park from the Biomes.
- Land trains run regularly from the Visitor Centre to the Biomes and back.
- The park and ride bus is available at the end of your visit to take the short ride back to Banana Coach Park. Look out for the signs when leaving the Visitor Centre.
On your way to and from Eden please ensure that you use only the designated signposted routes suitable for coaches.
Opening times and dates
Please note that we're closed on 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 January 2018. To find out about opening times, please visit our opening times page.
Useful links and resources
Coach Tourism Council
To promote travel by coach, one of the most cost effective and green ways of visiting, we are members of the Coach Tourism Council and Group Travel Organiser Association. If you interested in joining a coach trip or organising your own group visit to Eden, check out the Coach Tourism Council website for travel companies that can help.
Eden is delighted to have been awarded the ‘Most Coach Friendly Tourist Attraction’ at the 2012 UK Coach Awards. Nominated by our customers it recognises leisure and tourist attractions that have gone the extra mile to accommodate, attract and welcome coaches, their drivers and passengers. We’ve also previously been recognised by readers of the Group Travel Organiser and Group Leisure magazines for providing excellent facilities for coach visitors and drivers in the ‘Best UK Attraction’ category.