Travel trade and group organisers: terms and conditions
Find out all the terms and conditions of making a group booking to visit the Eden Project.
Admission Prices and Group Discounts
- All visits must be booked in advance.
- Admission prices are inclusive of value added tax (VAT).
- Group discounts are only applicable when a group comprises of 15 or more paying admission (total group number must exclude any person eligible for free entry as listed below)
- One Coach Driver (per coach)
- One Group organiser, Tour Escort or Blue Badge Guide (per coach)
- Child - aged under 5
- One free entry for essential personal assistant per visitor with a disability
- Eden Member or Annual Passholder
- The Eden Project makes every effort to maintain and provide its visitors and organisers with accurate information; all such information is subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- Published site openings are correct at the date of publication but may change without notice. Eden will endeavour to give notice to any changes particularly to pre-booked group visits where the organiser has provided contact details.
- If the Project is hosting an event of any sort on the day you wish to visit group access may be restricted.
- The Eden Project accepts no liability to organisers or visitors for changes to site opening times, site restrictions or site closures.
For general group admission a cancellation fee will not be charged as long as we are notified, however if your visit includes a confirmed guided tours a cancellation fee may be applicable to cover any costs incurred if we are not notified within the specified time.
- When requesting a tour please be aware (especially if it is included as part of your advertised trip) that we endeavour to cover all requests for guided tours, though they are subject to availability. If a tour may not be available we’ll inform you as soon as this becomes apparent.
- We must be notified if you are delayed on route, we will try to hold your guide however this may not be possible, payment for your tour will still be required.
- It can take up to 20 minutes from the coach park to the meeting place with your guide if you have been delayed on route please ensure your group are informed to make a speedy entrance. Your tour can only be held for 30 minutes from the booked start time (not your arrival time) and the tour will be cancelled if your group are not at the designated meeting place within this time. No refund will be given on payments made.
- FULL PAYMENT for the tour will be required and an invoice sent if we are not given 2 working days notice of cancellation or your group do not show on the day.
One payment only will be accepted to gain the agreed group discounts. Payment must be made at the Project by one of the following:
- UK cheque (supported by a bank guarantee card and made payable to ‘Eden Project’)
- Credit or Debit cards. The card must be produced and payment signed for on arrival.
- Pre-agreed Voucher
If you would like to apply for an account please complete this Travel Trade Voucher Scheme Form (PDF) and send to the groups department.
On agreement of your account:
- Each visit must be pre-booked.
- The Eden confirmation letter or your company voucher must be handed over on each visit.
- Invoices will be produced after the visit has taken place.
- Copies of your voucher will only be enclosed with invoices when duplicates have been produced on admission.
- Invoices will be produced with the information signed for by the driver/courier on the day.
- Payment will be required within 28 days of the visit date. If payments are overdue account facilities will be removed without notice.
- We should be informed of any queries on invoices within the agreed payment period of 28 days.