- Usually open every day except Christmas Day
- Last entry to Biomes half an hour before Eden closes
- Biomes sometimes close earlier to keep plants healthy
With plants blooming at various times in our indoor Biomes and our Outdoor Gardens, Eden can be enjoyed at any time of year. We also stage exciting seasonal events during school holiday periods and on other selected dates – see what's on when you're visiting.
|Site gates open (for parking)||Ticket desks open||Biomes open||Last entry at ticket desk||Eden closes|
|30 November – 3 December
We will be closed for training on the following days in early 2016: 5, 11-12, 18-19 and 25-26 January and 1-2 February.
On the Sunday evenings that we are open until 7pm, our shop closes at 6pm due to Sunday Trading Laws.
Early closing of the Rainforest Biome
The Rainforest Biome will close to visitors at 3pm on the following days to allow for preparation for the Enchanted Rainforest experience that will be performed during the times shown in brackets below:
- Sat 28 Nov (4-8pm) and Sun 29 Nov (4-7pm)
- Fri 4 Dec (4-7pm), Sat 5 Dec (4-8pm), Sun 6 Dec (4-7pm)
- Fri 11 Dec (4-7pm), Sat 12 Dec (4-8pm), Sun 13 Dec (4-7pm)
- Fri 18 Dec (4-8pm), Sat 19 Dec (4-8pm), Sun 20 Dec (4-8pm), Mon 21 Dec (4-8pm), Tue 22 Dec (4-8pm), Wed 23 Dec (4-8pm)
- Sun 27 Dec (4-6pm), Mon 28 Dec (4-6pm), Tue 29 Dec (4-6pm), Wed 30 Dec (4-6pm).