- Usually open every day except Christmas Day
- Last entry to Biomes half an hour before Eden closes
- Biomes sometimes close earlier to keep plants healthy
With plants blooming at various times in our indoor Biomes and our Outdoor Gardens, Eden can be enjoyed at any time of year. We also stage exciting seasonal events during school holiday periods and on other selected dates – see what's on when you're visiting.
This page currently shows our opening times for part of the year, but we will be open throughout 2015.
|Site gates open (for parking)||Ticket desks open||Biomes open||Last entry at ticket desk||Eden closes|
|31 August – 2 September
|3 September – 1 November
Please note we will be open throughout the rest of 2015 - we will publish full opening times on this page soon.
Discounted prices for late entry
On the evenings we're open til 8pm during the summer, the following discounted ticket prices will apply for entry after 3.30pm:
- Adult: £18
- Concession: £15
- Child: £10
- Family: £50
Early closing of the Rainforest Biome
The Rainforest Biome will close to visitors at 4.30pm with last entry at 4pm on 23 October and 21 November 2015.
Early closing of the Mediterranean Biome
The Mediterranean Biome will close early to visitors on the following days:
- 1 August 2015: last entry 4.15pm, closed at 4.45pm
- 15 August 2015: last entry 4pm, closed at 4.30pm
- 23 August 2015: last entry 4pm, closed at 4.30pm
- 30 August 2015: last entry 4pm, closed at 4.30pm