- Largest indoor rainforest in the world
- Over 1,000 varieties of plant
- Allow 1.5 hours to see everything
- Temperature: 15-35°C
Feel the tropical heat in our stunning Biome and experience four of the world's rainforest environments: Tropical Islands, Southeast Asia, West Africa and Tropical South America.
With the awe-inspiring domes and enormous trees towering above you, you'll follow the path deep into our vast indoor jungle and find surprises around every corner.
"The Rainforest Biome is a world class entertainment/educational attraction."
Top 10 things to see
- The Canopy Walkway, where you can take a stunning walk among the treetops.
- The beautiful and unique architecture of the Biome.
- Our Malaysian hut, complete with vegetable plot and paddy field.
- The waterfall, crashing through our South American rainforest.
- The African totem sculpture made from timbers recycled from Falmouth Docks.
- Bananas - spot bunches of them high up in the trees.
- Nuts and spices - meet tasty and surprising plants such as vanilla and cashew.
- Rubber trees, that are used to make everything from car tyres to condoms.
- Cocoa and chocolate - everyone's favourite beans.
- The lovely roul-roul partridges and Sulawesi white-eye birds.