SkyWire zip wire
Witch seen flying over Eden
There have been strange goings-on in the skies above our Biomes!Play video
- SkyWire: £18 - book online here
- Gravity: The Giant Swing: £12
- SkyWire and Gravity combination ticket: £28 - book online here
You can book online or pay on arrival at the SkyWire. Please be aware that, including queueing, the SkyWire experience can take up to one hour to complete.
Group Discount: book your tickets in groups of four or more and get 20% off!
Entrance to the Eden Project is not included or necessary to participate in any of our activities.
Both SkyWire and Gravity are open every day from 28 March until 1 November 2015 (except 6 and 7 July) from 10am until 5pm, and open later until 7pm on selected days in the summer. Please see Eden’s opening times.
To find SkyWire and Gravity please use Eden car parks and park-and-ride bus service as normal to the Visitor Centre, and then follow directions to the Hangloose @ Eden main entrance.
Late opening for Eden Sessions summer gigs
Both SkyWire and Gravity: The Giant Swing will be open until 7pm on the following evenings: 12, 16, 17, 24, 27 June and 9, 17 July for the Eden Sessions summer gigs. Pre-booking isn't essential - just turn up anytime before 7pm on these dates and we guarantee you'll fly.
Terms and conditions
The SkyWire experience alone usually takes between 40 minutes and one hour, not including waiting time. Participants who don’t pre-book should expect to be with us for up to 2 hours during busy periods.
Tickets are non-refundable except in the event of adverse weather conditions, such as high winds or thunderstorms. In these circumstances we would always endeavour to contact the purchaser as far ahead of time as possible, and another day or time for your experience will be arranged.
- You must be at least 8 years old, and fall within our operating weight and height limits if they apply. For the SkyWire there is a minimum of 40kg/6st2lb in weight and 1m20cm in height. Maximum weight is 120kg/18st 12lb. All participants will be weighed. Under certain weather conditions the minimum and maximum weights may vary and we reserve the right to change this at our discretion.
For Gravity: The Giant Swing, there is no minimum weight limit however, all equipment must fit appropriately. This will be determined by the instructor.
- Under-14s must be accompanied by an over-16 throughout the duration of the activity. All participants under 18 must have a Disclaimer signed by a parent or guardian in the presence of an Instructor before they will be allowed to participate.
- Participants must acknowledge that there is a risk to undertaking any activity at Hangloose @ Eden.
- All of our activities require some limited physical activity and are considered to be adventurous. As such, you must be relatively fit and healthy to participate and accept that there is always a risk of injury.
- If you suffer from any of the conditions listed below you must make an instructor aware on the day of your visit before you participate. We will then help you decide whether you should continue.
Epilepsy; Fits or blackouts; Severe & recurrent disabling giddiness; Vertigo, Heart condition other than innocent heart murmur; High blood pressure requiring medication.
It is also recommended that you do not participate if you are more than 3 months pregnant.
For more information, or if you have any concerns, please talk to an Instructor who will be able to discuss your individual circumstances with you in confidence.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn as determined by the Instructors and all pockets must be emptied. For the SkyWire, we must insist that shoes are of a closed-toe and flat design and secured appropriately (e.g. no sandals, flip flops, high heels etc.). Shoes are available to hire for £2.
- Tickets are non-refundable except in the event of adverse weather conditions, such as high winds or thunderstorms. In these circumstances another day or time for your experience will be arranged.
- All participants must agree to follow the directions of the Instructors at all times. Inappropriate behaviour towards Instructors or other participants will not be tolerated and may result in your ticket being cancelled with no refund been given. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone deemed unsuitable to participate, including those suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Only participants will be allowed in the immediate operating areas of the activities. Separate viewing areas are available for friends and family.
- The above list of terms and conditions is not exhaustive and ultimately your suitability to participate in Hangloose @ Eden activities will be determined by the Instructors.
- Hangloose @ Eden accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any of your possessions.
All participants will be required to fill in a disclaimer on the day of their visit, a copy of which can be downloaded here
Whilst we try to make both SkyWire and Gravity as accessible as possible, please be aware that they are adventurous activities and do involve climbing up to three flights of steps. We hope to be able to improve this in the near future, however, if you wish to discuss your requirements with us in the meantime, please contact us at the below email address.
If you you have any questions about SkyWire or Gravity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SkyWire and Gravity are operated by Hangloose Adventure.