Annual and sustainability reports
Browse our Annual Reviews and Sustainability Reports to find out about our work and our sustainability performance, and to see a summary of Eden's finances for each financial year.
Latest Annual Review (2015-16)
That was the year that:
- 12% more people than last year visited the Eden Project and voted it the ‘Best UK Leisure Attraction’ in the British Travel Awards for an unprecedented fifth year in succession
- 7.2 million people attended the Big Lunch 2015, an Eden-led project, up from 4.8 million the year before
- Hundreds of thousands of people watched Elton John play at Eden, either live or on BBC iPlayer
- We signed an agreement to build an Eden Project in Qingdao, China with three Chinese partners
- We welcomed our first students to our on-site degree programmes (in partnership with Cornwall College and Plymouth University), and our second year of apprentices
- 47,000 children visited the Bodelva site with their schools
- We were granted planning permission for a 112-bed hotel on site
- The financial position of our trading subsidiary (Eden Project Limited) improved significantly with profits (EBITDA) up 30% and net debt (excluding intercompany loans) down 20%.
Download this and our other reports in the download section on this page.