Become a Member
- Discover more of Eden
- Share great days out
- Save money
- Support our charitable work
- Membership from £40 per year
Become an Eden Project Member and join our mission to connect us with each other and the living world.
Whether you’re into great value days out with your family and friends, with the added treat of discounts and priority access, or you enjoy getting behind the scenes at exclusive events, becoming an Eden Project Member is a wonderful way to support us and learn more about our work.
Become a Member and discover more
- Free entry to the Eden Project for you and one family guest
- Free entry for up to three family children aged 5-16 per visit with Family Membership
- Priority car parking close to the visitor centre
- Priority booking for popular ticketed events*
- Free entry to selected partner attractions every November including the National Maritime Museum Cornwall, The Lost Gardens of Heligan and Trebah Garden, and free entry to Tate St Ives in August 2017
- 10% off in Eden's shops, restaurants and cafés
- 25% off Eden’s range of horticultural courses, including the Certificate in Practical Horticulture
- Free Member events, talks and ‘behind the scenes’ tours
- Quarterly Eden Magazine delivered to your door
- Updates on news and events in our monthly e-newsletter
- Vital income from Membership helps us run programmes that make a real difference to people's lives and to the planet
* Priority booking offered for selected events only and does not offer a ticket guarantee.
Decided to upgrade Locals’ Pass this year to Family Membership. Loads of added perks and supports a great cause.
A new Eden Project Member
Annual Direct Debit
- save £5!
(1 Member, plus 1 family guest)
|Individual Over 60 Membership
(1 Member aged over 60, plus 1 family guest)
|Individual Family Membership
(1 Member, plus 1 family guest and up to 3 children per visit)
(2 Members from the same family living at the same address, plus 1 family guest each)
|Joint Over 60s Membership
(2 Members as above, both aged over 60, plus 1 family guest each)
|Joint Family Membership
(2 Members as above, plus 1 family guest each and up to 3 children per visit)
- Pay with Direct Debit and save £5*
- Pay by credit/debit card
- Buy Membership as a gift for someone else