Food and drink
You'll find fabulous places to eat and drink at Eden. We use local, seasonal or fairly traded products wherever we can.
Our cafes and restaurants, which all have a distinct flavour and stories to tell, offer a great range of fresh, healthy food. We also cater for all tastes: vegetarian, vegan, carnivore, gluten-free (if you have a specific requirement or allergy, please tell a member of staff).
Don't forget to check out our trail of Eden where you meet plants you eat (PDF).
Places to eat and drink
Join us on our new food adventure at Eden – new ideas, new dishes, new tastes, local, seasonal and straight out of the oven.
Eat delicious Mediterranean food alfresco-style in our Mediterranean Biome, plus there's amazing Eden coffee and cakes available throughout the day.
Here's a selection of some of the delicious food on offer:
- authentic Spanish saffron-infused paella including chicken, prawns, Fowey mussels and langoustine served with bread (weekends only)
- pizzas freshly made by the chefs in the Biome, and loved by grown-ups and kids alike:
- margherita: with basil pesto
- prosciutto: Coppa ham, buffalo mozzarella
- bianca: Cornish blue cheese with sweet balsamic caramelised onions, new potatoes and fresh rosemary
- feta and olive plate
- drinks: chilled Eden wine, local ale and beer, including St Austell Brewery Korev lager on draught.
Eden Bakery between the Biomes
Throughout the day our chefs are busy creating mouthwatering dishes right in front of your eyes in our Bakery. Our chefs love to share their dishes and the inspiration behind them, so feel free to chat with them while they work.
- Breakfast, from 10am: create your own breakfast or brunch with our freshly baked artisan bread, boiled eggs, pastries, croissants and mueslis.
- Lunch, from about 12pm:
- chef’s soup of the day, served with Eden-baked bread and butter
- Cornish smoked fish tart with Cornish Gouda, cream, lemon and dill, served with a crisp seasonal salad and potato, watercress with spring onion salad
- mushroom, baby spinach and stilton puff pastry galette, served with a crisp seasonal salad and potato, watercress with spring onion salad
- ratatouille-stuffed butternut squash with rocket, basil and Cornish rapeseed oil, served with a crisp seasonal salad and potato, watercress with spring onion salad
- West Country steak and ale pie, served with creamy mashed potatoes, minted peas and a rich red wine gravy
- spicy lamb with chickpeas and chorizo pie, served with creamy mashed potatoes, minted peas and a rich red wine gravy
- butternut squash, mixed bean with mature cheddar cheese pie, served with creamy mashed potatoes, minted peas and with a roasted red pepper, tomato and parsley sauce
- kids lunchboxes with a range of tasty treats.
- Afternoon tea, from 2.30pm until close: stunning homemade cakes, fruit loaves, cream teas and cookies.
Eden Coffee House in the Visitor Centre
A perfect place to fuel up for your day ahead or to rest before you head home.
- Breakfast, from 9.30am: enjoy a pastry and a cup of filter coffee or tea.
- Rest of the day: our delicious filter coffee and tea is available alongside a great selection of filled Eden baked baguettes, traditional Cornish pasties, sausage rolls and cakes.
Pick up a tasty pasty, and wash it down with a filter coffee or tea.
As you make your way around the rainforest, enjoy a baobab smoothie or mineral water.
Please ask a member of our team if you have specific dietary requirements - we'll always do our best to help.