Getting here on foot or bike
- On National Cycle Network, and off-road Clay Trails network
- 2.5-mile walk along Saint's Way from Luxulyan railway station
We'd love you to come to Eden by foot or bike, so if you do we'll offer you a reduced entry price when you arrive. Once you're here, we have bike racks and luggage lockers for you to use.
Get a discount if you arrive on foot or bike
If you walk or cycle to Eden – or take public transport – you can get in for the following discounted prices*:
- Adults: £24.50
- Seniors: £22
- Students: £19.50
- Children 5–16: £11
- Family ticket (two adults and two children): £59
Directions and maps
- Explore Cornwall’s mining heritage along the off-road Clay Trails (Eden was built in a clay pit) on 4-5-mile walking/cycling/horse-riding routes. Visit the Clay Trails website
- Walk or cycle the 2.5 miles from Luxulyan railway station (on the Newquay branch line) on a section of the Saints’ Way or country road. Download directions from Luxulyan to Eden Project (PDF).
- Cycle from St Austell rail and bus station to the Eden Project
Download St Austell to Eden cycling directions (PDF)
- Cycle from Par rail station to the Eden Project
Download Par to Eden cycling directions (PDF)
- Follow Sustran’s on-road national cycling route 3, which runs past the Eden Project.
See on-road cycling directions to Eden Project
Bike racks and luggage lockers
- Lock your bike to one of our bike racks, in our patrolled car park.
- Leave your luggage in our lockers (you’ll need a £1 coin, which is returnable). The lockers are located near the main entrance at our Visitor Centre Park and Ride Bus Stop, as well as at Banana Coach Park.
Recharging your e-bike battery
If you ride an e-bike with a removable battery, Eden will charge up the battery while you visit. Simply bring your battery and lead down to the ticketing hall with you, and hand it over at the Admission Information Desk. You can then collect it, all charged up, when you are ready to leave.
*This discount is only available on the door and not available on advance tickets bought online. It applies to standard admissions and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.