Cornwall Christmas Fair
- 12 November 2020: Christmas Fair
- 11 November 2020: Preview evening
- Ticket proceeds and 15% of stall takings go to CCF
- Tickets will be available online (free entry to Eden)
- Great opportunity to pick up your Locals' Pass
Cornwall's biggest, most vibrant Christmas fair returns to Eden on 11 and 12 November 2020, raising funds for Cornwall Community Foundation.
The annual Cornwall Christmas Fair, hosted in the sparkling surroundings of the Eden Project, heralds the start of the season of goodwill in our county, featuring an abundance of gifts and home accessories, clothing and jewellery, and an array of the finest produce in the Food Hall.
It's perfect for picking up Christmas treats, stocking fillers and local gifts. Find out who came in 2019.
Each year we run a:
- Preview and shopping evening (11 November, the night before the fair), where you can enjoy a glass of wine and delicious supper alongside your pick of Christmas shopping.
- Christmas fair (12 November), where you can make a headstart on your Christmas shopping, and enjoy some time in the beautiful Biomes in between your browsing.
Since its inception, the fair has raised over £750,000 to help Cornwall's caner patients raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support. Heading in to 2020, the fair has a new cause and will be working with the Cornwall Community Foundation. This will mean looking at supporting some of Cornwall’s most needy and deprived communities from food banks, to the elderly and disabled, vulnerable young people, the homeless and struggling young parents.
To raise money, we open our doors to all fair-goers for free on the day, and all funds collected from tickets will go straight to Cornwall Community Fund.
The organising team also give their time for free and stallholders donate 15% of all their takings to bolster the total amount raised.
This is in addition to the kind support from a number of business sponsors from across Cornwall.
Can't make it but would like to support Cornwall Community Fund? Take a look at their website for more details