Eden Coffee House
This cafe in the Visitor Centre at the main entrance to Eden serves ethically sourced coffee, other drinks and a delicious selection of pasties, sandwiches and cakes. You can visit the cafe without needing an entry ticket to Eden.
Open throughout the day, the Eden Coffee House is the ideal place to fuel up for your day ahead or to rest before you head home (or while friends and family visit our shop in the same building).
Highchairs are available for younger children.
Ⓥ = vegetarian
Ⓥ* = vegan option
From 9am we serve bacon rolls, muesli, toast and breakfast pastries.
From 11.30am we serve the following lunch items:
- Eden-made sandwiches:
- ‘Simply ham’: £4
- ‘Simply cheese’ Ⓥ: £4
- Triple layered Eden club sandwich: £4.50
- Prosciutto and mortadella flatbread sandwich: £4.50
Freshly filled wraps:
- Genoa chicken wrap: £4.50
- Olive and vegetable wrap Ⓥ*: £4.50
- Chef’s homemade soup of the day accompanied with Eden-baked bread Ⓥ*
- Pasties (including a vegetarian and vegan option)
- A selection of cakes (including vegan options) Ⓥ
Sourcing and recycling
We’re proud that over 80% of the money we spend on catering suppliers is spent on businesses in Cornwall and Devon. We use only Cornish meat, dairy and eggs in our on-site cafes – as well as Cornish salad leaves, when they are in season. Find out about our sourcing.
We recycle a lot of our food waste in a huge composter that transforms it into a nitrogen-rich soil enhancer for our gardens.
Please bring your own refillable water bottle to help us cut down on the use of plastics.