Become a Member
- Discover more of Eden
- Share great days out
- Save money
- Support our charitable work
- Membership from £56 per year
Becoming an Eden Project Member is a wonderful way to discover more about us and support our wider work.
In return we offer a generous range of benefits for you to enjoy, whether you're able to visit us regularly or are wanting to get involved with Eden from further afield.
Become a Member and discover so much more
- Unlimited free entry for Members – and bring a family guest for free on every visit
- Choose a Family Membership to add free entry for up to three family children in total per visit (aged 5-16)
- Members' car parking close to the Visitor Centre, and priority booking for popular ticketed events*
- 10% off in our shops, restaurants and cafés
- Free and exclusive Member previews, talks and 'behind the scenes' tours
- Discounts on our range of leisure learning courses and selected activities
- Free entry to our Cornwall partner attractions throughout January and November
- Eden Magazine, delivered to your door or digital device, for all the latest news and insights into our wider work
*Members' car parking is first-come, first-served. Priority booking is offered for selected events and does not provide a ticket guarantee.
Definitely the right choice for us – such a wide range of benefits.
A new Eden Project Member
Annual Direct Debit
- save 15%
(1 Member, plus 1 family guest)
|Individual Over 60
(1 Member aged over 60, plus 1 family guest)
(1 Member, plus 1 family guest and up to 3 family children per visit)
(2 Members from the same family and address, plus 1 family guest each)
|Joint Over 60
(2 Members as above, both aged over 60, plus 1 family guest each)
(2 Members as above, plus 1 family guest each and up to 3 family children in total per visit)
You can use your new Membership immediately, using your booking reference number which you will receive shortly after joining. You will also need to book your arrival time in advance – so you may wish to check availability before purchasing Membership. You'll receive your welcome pack and Membership card(s) for future visits in the post within a few weeks of joining.
IMPORTANT: When joining, please only provide the name and contact details of the Member/s (one for Individual, two for Joint) – this name will be printed on your Membership card.
Already a Member? Renew today
Do you have an Annual or Locals' Pass? Upgrade to Membership
Buying for someone else? Find out about Gift Membership
Money raised through Membership supports our transformational projects and learning programmes which make a real difference to people's lives and to the planet.