At the Eden Project – iconic tourist attraction, social enterprise and educational charity – we’re on a mission to connect people with each other and the living world, exploring how we can work towards a better future. Join us.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
- Please download our application form in a MS Word format; we do not accept CVs as a method of application, unless stated.
- Save the blank application form to your desktop before inputting data – to ensure changes are saved.
- All roles close at midday on the closing date listed, unless specified differently.
- For more information on these vacancies, please call 01726 818861 or email email@example.com. You may also find the answer in our job FAQs.
- We are an equal opportunities employer which places a high value on diversity. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Head of Horticulture
Full time, permanent position
£55,000 per annum
The Eden Project is looking for a Head of Horticulture and Gardens. We are looking for a skilled and ambitious horticulturist to lead the next phase in the development of our contemporary gardens and landscapes. Last year we opened the new West Australia Garden in the Mediterranean Biome and we will be developing several prestigious new gardens and exhibits over the next five years including a new food and agriculture garden.
We are looking for an individual who can lead these projects and our horticultural programmes, creating gardens that delight and inspire. Ideally you will have a commitment to great design and display, a love of plants and the environment, and enjoy growing student and apprentice horticulturists. You will be joining our brilliant horticultural team, a team who see gardens as a tool for changing the world.
The closing date for this position is Sunday 6 January 2019
Interviews for this role are scheduled to take place on Thursday 24th January.
Rainforest Biome (RFB) Team Leader
Full time, permanent position
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Market Research Manager to come and join the Eden Project marketing team.
The post holder will devise and manage the research and evaluation of the Eden Project providing visitor insights and generating customer-focused management information that supports various teams and functions within Eden. Responsible for the production of data that is used to make decisions regarding the destination, and also be used to evaluate the performance of various events, funded projects, bid support, potential sponsorship support, sponsorship evaluation and seasonal offers. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, and working with them to devise the scope of the research programme.
Responsibility for line managing a full time market researcher, interns and other short term contracted roles required at times for funded project support. The role holder will also represent Eden from a data, trends and research perspective on forums and professional bodies such as CATA, ALVA, Visit Cornwall, Visit England and the South West Tourism Alliance.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in tourism or the charity sector, and will be educated to degree level in a relevant subject area.
The closing date for this position is Friday 4 January 2018