Ice Cream Parlour
Enjoy delicious Cornish ice cream and sorbets at our ice cream parlour in the heart of our Outdoor Gardens.
Ice cream flavours
Our ice cream and sorbets are inspired by the fruits of the rainforest, and are made with panela (unrefined whole sugar cane). Many of the plants used to flavour our ice creams can be seen growing in our Biomes. Click on the links to find out more about the plants.
- Clotted cream vanilla and panela ice cream
- Chocolate and panela ice cream
- Salted caramel and panela ice cream
- Mint choc chip ice cream (dairy free)
- Strawberry and mora ice cream
- Mango and passionfruit sorbet (dairy free)
- Coconut, baobab and pineapple ice cream (dairy free)
- Lemon sorbet (dairy free)
- Blackberry ice cream
Our sorbets are suitable for vegans.
Sourcing and recycling
We’re proud that over 80% of the money we spend on catering suppliers is spent on businesses in Cornwall and Devon. We use only Cornish meat, dairy and eggs in our on-site cafes – as well as Cornish salad leaves, when they are in season. Find out about our sourcing.
We recycle a lot of our food waste in a huge composter that transforms it into a nitrogen-rich soil enhancer for our gardens.