Teacher training and school development
- Training at Eden and in-school workshops
- Focus on outdoor learning
- Suitable for primary and secondary teachers
We offer a range of inspirational training opportunities to enable teachers to become outstanding practitioners of outdoor learning – both in the wonderful surroundings of the Eden Project, or in your own school.
All our teacher training is:
- Empowering. You will leave with pockets filled with imaginative, curriculum-linked, ‘ready to go’ ideas to use in your school grounds.
- Practical and fun. Time spent outside exploring new approaches and creative ideas is balanced with a strong theoretical foundation based on sound research.
- Realistic. We are experienced educators who have worked with many schools; we understand the pressures of teaching. We can help you to meet your targets and get things like health and safety right.
'Outstanding, the most inspiring, fun, informative and relaxing training course I have been on.'
'Brilliant day! [The team] were very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. I have loads of new ideas and activities to take back to my setting.'
Participating teachers' comments
About our in-school training packages
We offer a range of in-school training and development opportunities to support your school in getting pupils outside more for learning and play. There are
- Tailored to your needs and grounds. Whether it’s a staff meeting, a full day or multi-day session, cross-curricular or subject focused, we can design a package tailored to your needs
- Creative and fun. You will be out and about, exploring fresh ideas to enhance your curriculum and make the most of your outdoor spaces.
- Empowering and practical. Our sessions balance time exploring ideas outside with theoretical discussion inside. We can help you to meet your targets, build a ‘whole school’ ambition and get things like health and safety right.