Switch your Pass to Membership
- Enrich your Eden experience
- Share great days out with family and friends
- Save with generous discounts
- Membership from £50 per year
Join us as an Eden Project Member this year to enjoy a wide range of generous benefits, beyond free entry to Eden.
Members receive free entry for a family guest each on every visit, as well as great discounts, reserved car parking, priority access and offers, and the opportunity to get behind the scenes at exclusive events.
- Unlimited free entry for Members – and bring a family guest for free on every visit
- Choose Family Membership to add free entry for up to three family children in total per visit (aged 5-16)
- Reserved car parking close to the Visitor Centre and priority booking offers for popular ticketed events*
- Discounts on ice skating and 10% off in Eden's shops, restaurants and cafés
- Free and exclusive Member previews, talks and tours
- 10% off private guided tours of Eden and our range of leisure learning courses
- Free entry to our Cornwall partner attractions throughout every November – The Lost Gardens of Heligan, National Maritime Museum Cornwall, Minack Theatre, Wheal Martyn and Trebah Garden
- Quarterly Eden Magazine, delivered to your door or digital device, containing all the latest news and insights into our work
*Priority booking offered for selected events and does not provide a ticket guarantee
Loads of added perks and supports a great cause.
An Eden Project Member from Cornwall
Annual Direct Debit
- save 15%
(1 Member, plus 1 family guest)
|Individual Over 60
(1 Member aged over 60, plus 1 family guest)
(1 Member, plus 1 family guest and up to 3 family children per visit)
(2 Members from the same family at the same address, plus 1 family guest each)
|Joint Over 60
(2 Members as above, both aged over 60, plus 1 family guest each)
(2 Members as above, plus 1 family guest each and up to 3 family children in total per visit)
How to switch
It's easy to switch to Membership – join online today using the buttons below. Your Membership will be available to use immediately and won't be due for renewal until the end of October 2020.
You will be posted your new Eden Project Membership card(s) within 2 weeks of joining – which you'll need to show if you'd like to take advantage of our free entry offer with our partner attractions throughout November.
Please note: we only require the name and contact details of Individual/Joint Members – we do not require the details of your family guests.
If your Locals' Pass is due to be renewed by Direct Debit on 1 November:
Please ensure you cancel your existing Direct Debit with your bank as soon as possible so that the automatic renewal for your Locals' Pass is refused. When joining as a Member, please set up a new Direct Debit instruction for your Membership.
If your Locals' Pass is not due to renew automatically:
You can join at any time, as your Locals' Pass will simply expire at the end of October.
If you aren't sure whether or not you are due to renew by Direct Debit, please contact us and we will be happy to advise you.