Visiting Eden this season
The Eden Project is now open daily. Timed entry tickets are now available to pre-book for dates up to 5 September 2021
Visiting with confidence
We've introduced a wide range of new measures to make sure that the safety, health and wellbeing of all staff and visitors remains top priority.
Time slots for all visitors
To help maintain effective social distancing by staggering entries we’ve introduced timed ticketing slots for all visitors.
Every visitor will need to reserve a time slot for their visit, including those who are admitted for free. We’ll unfortunately have to turn away any visitors who don't book themselves a timed slot in advance, or who arrive outside of their timeslot. The great news is that, once here, you can stay all day.
Timed entry tickets are available to pre-book for dates up to 5 September 2021. We'll release tickets for visits beyond this at a later date.
What safety measures have you put in place?
Your health and safety are our top priority so, as you’d expect, we’ve introduced a few changes.
Here’s our commitment to you:
- We’ve limited guest numbers and introduced timed ticketing so that social distancing can be maintained with confidence.
- We’re following the Covid-19 government safety advice for all guests and staff to achieve the highest standards. We assess guidelines daily.
- We have new operating procedures, cleaning schedules and one-way systems to help manage social distancing.
- We’ve put in protective screens and installed barriers to provide safe separations in areas that need it. You’ll see some staff wearing personal protective equipment so they can work safely.
- We are contactless and cashless.
It’s up to you help keep us safe too:
- Maintain your two-metre social distancing – that's one and a half wheelbarrows, two average garden spades, a cow, a surfboard…
- Wear your mask in the appropriate areas.
- Check in to the Eden Project using the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app.
Keep those hands clean!
Please note that, from 17 May, we will be putting in place additional security measures at Eden. We'll be checking all visitors’ bags at the Visitor Centre on the way into Eden. We aim to make the process as smooth as possible and apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Is everything open at the Eden Project?
We are regularly reviewing Covid-19 government safety advice and adjusting our operations in accordance.
Here is a full list of the places and services that are currently closed:
- Land Train
- Park and ride service
- Core galleries and Core Lab (Invisible Worlds)
- Galleries across site: the Stage, Invisible Worlds, Ocean Exhibit
- Some structures inside the Rainforest: Cool Room; Malaysian House, Baobab Bar; Rainforest Lookout.
- Dog shelter
- Cash machine
- Some cafés including the Core Café and Juice Bar
Do I have to book ahead to visit?
Yes, absolutely. To help maintain effective social distancing by staggering entries we’ve introduced timed ticketing slots for all visitors.
All visitors to Eden must now pre-book a time slot in advance of each visit, including Members, Passholders, and those who can visit for free.
Need to know more? Read our ticketing FAQs.
If Eden has to close again, what will happen to booked tickets?
In the event that we have to close due to updated Covid-19 Government guidance, we will be in touch directly with ticket purchasers.
I’m a Locals’ Pass holder, is my Pass being extended due to Eden’s closure period?
We are pleased to confirm that existing Locals’ Passes have been automatically extended to be valid until 31 March 2022.
Are Locals’ Passes available to buy?
Locals’ Passes are now available to buy for a limited period until 30 June 2021 (valid for entry to Eden right up until 31 March 2022). Please note that all Passholders still need to pre-book a timed entry slot to visit Eden.
I’m an Eden Project Member, what is happening to my Membership?
Thank you for your support. In response to Member feedback, rather than offering an additional extension in light of our recent closures, all existing Members due to renew on or after April 2021 will receive an exclusive 50% renewal discount.
We have sent an email to Members eligible to receive this discount. We will follow up again with a reminder of the discount offer nearer the time when your Membership is due for renewal.
If you are not safely receiving regular emails from us please contact email@example.com to check or update your details. You can also visit the Membership FAQs page for more detailed information relating to your Membership.
What food options are available?
There’s lots to tickle your tastebuds on our delicious menu, from stone-baked pizzas to freshly rolled burritos, sourdough toasties to hearty salad bowls. Why not plan ahead and pre-order one of our new Grazing Boxes, filled with delicious Cornish produce for two to enjoy? These delicious and plastic-free picnic boxes are only available for purchase ahead of time with your entry tickets, and will be waiting for you to pick up on arrival.
All our food and drink options can be enjoyed inside or around the gardens as takeaway options. Find out more about eating at the Eden Project.
Are you accepting cash?
We are operating as a cash-free site.
Is Eden still an accessible attraction?
Find out more about how we are continuing to ensure that our site is accessible, in our updated Accessibility guide.