Become a Member
- Discover more of Eden
- Share great days out
- Save money
- Support our charitable work
- Membership from £50 per year
Becoming an Eden Project Member is a wonderful way to discover more about us and support our wider work.
In return we offer a generous range of benefits for you to enjoy, whether you're able to visit us regularly or are wanting to get involved with Eden from further afield.
Become a Member and discover so much more
- Enjoy Eden in every season with unlimited free entry for Members – and bring a family guest for free on every visit
- Choose Family Membership to add free entry for up to three family children in total per visit (aged 5-16)
- Take advantage of reserved car parking close to the Visitor Centre, and priority booking for popular ticketed events*
- Treat yourself with a 10% saving year round in our shops, restaurants and cafés, and on private tours and leisure learning courses
- Get invites to special previews of our biggest family programmes, and access to our dedicated programme of Member talks and tours throughout the year.
- Receive free entry to our Cornwall partner attractions throughout November
- Get the Eden Magazine delivered to your door quarterly, for all the latest news and in-depth insights into our work
- Stay up to date on events and happenings through a special monthly e-newsletter for Members
* Priority booking offered for selected events only and does not offer a ticket guarantee
Definitely the right choice for us – such a wide range of benefits.
A new Eden Project Member
Annual Direct Debit
- save 15%
(1 Member, plus 1 family guest)
|Individual Over 60
(1 Member aged over 60, plus 1 family guest)
(1 Member, plus 1 family guest and up to 3 family children per visit)
(2 Members from the same family and address, plus 1 family guest each)
|Joint Over 60
(2 Members as above, both aged over 60, plus 1 family guest each)
(2 Members as above, plus 1 family guest each and up to 3 family children per visit)
Please note: We only require the name and contact details of Individual/Joint Members - we do not require details of your family guests.