Virtual school trips
- Led by Eden’s Education Team
- Delivered via Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Teacher info. and printable resources
- Pre-booked at a time convenient to you
If your school can’t visit us just yet, how about a live virtual workshop just for your class, led by Eden’s Education Team? Each session provides a combination of live interaction, presentation, task setting and feedback – all delivered from our inspirational site here at the Eden Project.
Curriculum-linked virtual workshops for your class
Enjoy a dose of Eden inspiration for your class wherever you are. Our virtual school trips are delivered online by a member of our Education Team just for your class. We’ll lead the session and provide all the resources and materials you need to support your learners in class.
Years 3-4 & 5-6
Find the connection… this session explores the links between us and the rainforest and between the amazing plants and animals in the rainforest. By investigating the connections between plant and product pupils will understand how the rainforest features in our everyday lives, and how we can work together to protect it.
Figure out a ‘best’ packed lunch… for you, other people, planet. This session challenges pupils to choose a ‘best’ packed lunch for trip to Eden. The issues behind their choices are revealed helping them to develop an understanding of simple sustainability principles as a first step towards becoming informed consumers.
Climate change has been described as a ‘wicked problem’ and it’s incredibly challenging for us to know what to do for the best. In this session pupils get the latest on the issues and investigate the different roles and ways of responding. Are you a doer, shopper, learner or shouter?
Eden challenges your pupils to create a product or service that meets our sustainability criteria. We can offer an introduction to kickstart your in-school challenge, or run a multi-session programme exploring sustainable enterprise with pupils presenting their brilliant solutions back to us.
- Sessions are £75/hour/class
- We can run sessions over Zoom or Microsoft Teams, whatever works best for you, and include a trial run of the technology before your session.
- Sessions include presentation, short tasks for pupils to complete during the session and opportunities for them to feedback and present their work.
- We provide a comprehensive teacher briefing and printable versions of any resources required.