Benefits of Membership
- Discover more of Eden
- Share great days out
- Save money
- Support our charitable work
Being an Eden Project Member is a wonderful way to discover more about us and support our wider work.
In return we offer a generous range of benefits for you to enjoy, whether you're able to visit us regularly or are wanting to get involved with Eden from further afield.
Here are the benefits you'll enjoy as a Member
- Unlimited free entry for Members – and bring a family guest for free on every visit
- Choose a Family Membership to add free entry for up to three family children in total per visit (aged 5-16)
- Members' car parking close to the Visitor Centre, and priority booking for popular ticketed events*
- 10% off year round in our shops (on site and online), restaurants and cafés, plus discounts on ice skating
- Free and exclusive Member previews, talks and 'behind the scenes' tours
- 10% off private guided tours of Eden and our range of leisure learning courses
- Free entry to our Cornwall partner attractions throughout January and November
- Quarterly Eden Magazine, delivered to your door or digital device, for all the latest news and insights into our wider work
*Members' car parking is first-come, first-served. Priority booking is offered for selected events and does not provide a ticket guarantee.
Money raised through Membership supports our transformational projects and learning programmes which make a real difference to people's lives and to the planet.