- Opening times: 11.30am until 3pm
- Ground floor, in between the Biomes
Enjoy stone-baked pizza, freshly rolled burritos, or sourdough toasties. You'll find this café on the ground floor of the building in between the Biomes.
Please note that all payments on site are cashless.
Our pizzas are stone-baked for a delicious flavour. We can also make our pizzas gluten- and/or dairy-free, please just ask!
- Pizza Margherita: Stone-baked and topped with a rich tomato, herb and garlic sauce, mozzarella and sliced tomatoes and finished with basil oil
- Pizza Prosciutto: Stone-baked and topped with a rich tomato, herb and garlic sauce, Cornish coppa ham, beef tomatoes, mozzarella and finished with basil oil
- Pizza Verdure: Stone-baked and topped with a rich tomato, herb and garlic sauce, spinach, olives and Cornish Crumbly cheese
Freshly rolled banging burritos with coriander and lime rice, spiced black beans, fresh tomato salsa, guacamole, yoghurt and cheese, plus a choice of fillings.
- Spiced roasted chicken burrito
- Vegetarian chilli burrito
You're very welcome to enjoy your meal inside the building, where we have installed new socially distanced seating, or to eat it as a picnic around the gardens.
We cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free diets. If you have a specific requirement or allergy, please tell a member of staff.
Sourcing and recycling
We’re proud that over 80% of the money we spend on catering suppliers is spent on businesses in Cornwall and Devon. We use only Cornish meat, dairy and eggs in our on-site cafes – as well as Cornish salad leaves when they are in season. Find out about our sourcing.
We recycle a lot of our food waste in a huge composter that transforms it into a nitrogen-rich soil enhancer for our gardens.