- Opening times vary – please speak to a member of our team on the day of your visit
- Ground floor, in between the Biomes
Enjoy stone-baked pizza, freshly rolled burritos, or sourdough toasties. You'll find this café on the ground floor of the building in between the Biomes.
Please note that all payments on site are cashless.
Our pizzas are stone-baked for a delicious flavour. We can also make our pizzas gluten- and/or dairy-free, please just ask!
- Pizza Margherita: Stone-baked and topped with a rich tomato, herb and garlic sauce, mozzarella and sliced tomatoes and finished with basil oil
- Pizza Festosa: Smoky bacon with sage and cranberries, finished with basil oil
- Pizza Verdure: Caramelised butternut squash, kale and Cornish blue cheese with a hint of chilli and finished with basil oil
- Taqueria Turkey Burrito: cinnamon- and clove-marinated turkey breast with ancho chillies, lime and coriander rice, spiced black beans, Mexican-dressed sprout slaw, cranberry, orange and tomato salsa, and yoghurt
- Vegetable Burrito: maple chipotle roasted chestnut, sweet potato and mushrooms with lime and coriander rice, spiced black beans, Mexican dressed sprout slaw, cranberry, orange and tomato salsa, and yoghurt
You're very welcome to enjoy your meal inside the building, where we have installed new socially distanced seating, or to eat it as a picnic around the gardens.
We cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free diets. If you have a specific requirement or allergy, please tell a member of staff.
Sourcing and recycling
We’re proud that over 80% of the money we spend on catering suppliers is spent on businesses in Cornwall and Devon. We use only Cornish meat, dairy and eggs in our on-site cafes – as well as Cornish salad leaves when they are in season. Find out about our sourcing.
We recycle a lot of our food waste in a huge composter that transforms it into a nitrogen-rich soil enhancer for our gardens.