Annual and sustainability reports
Browse our Annual Reviews and Sustainability Reports to find out about our work and our sustainability performance, and to see a summary of Eden's finances for each financial year. This is also where you'll find our gender pay gap report.
Latest Annual Review (2017-18)
That was the year that:
- We established a new company within the Eden family, Eden Project International Ltd, with the aim of opening an Eden Project on every inhabited continent by 2025.
- Here in Cornwall, we opened our Western Australia Garden in the Mediterranean Biome, celebrated our first National Collection of plants with our Kniphofia display in the Outdoor Gardens and showcased ongoing research around palm oil in a new exhibit in the Rainforest Biome.
- We expanded The Big Lunch to create community events across the Commonwealth, with 45 nations participating. We also launched the Great Big Walk, linking over 150 community projects throughout the UK.
- Eden looked to the stars with the first year of a space-themed summer programme. Featuring an astronaut training school, a live show and a Solar System Safari, Journey into Space challenged our visitors’ skills and perceptions.
- We welcomed new audiences with our first Proud Eden weekend and the launch of the Eden Arts Festival.
- We opened our doors to parkrun every Saturday morning, as part of our pledge to improve people’s health and wellbeing.
- We launched Deep Roots, New Shoots to help support grandparents looking after young children. Using the Eden site and its wider estate, we're bringing grandparent carers together through a series of sessions designed to meet their needs that are delivered by a team of volunteers who are over 50 themselves.